Syncordis in a Nutshell
As LTI’s Temenos practice, Syncordis delivers high-quality end-to-end implementation and system integration projects. In addition, Syncordis offers complementary services such as regulated SaaS (PSF certified) and production support covering all Temenos products and surrounding third party systems.
It is Syncordis’ mission to drive digital excellence in the banking sector and help all clients realize the power of digital transformation while also providing a great place to work for all employees.
Years of experience
Minimum 8 years
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Account Manager APAC, you will be responsible for fostering, managing, and harvesting strong relationships with our clients. Reporting to the Chief Business Officer APAC, you will therefore:
- Define and execute the account management strategy for the region
- Organize and execute regular account meetings between client and Syncordis stakeholders
- Identify and harvest up and cross selling opportunities
- Be the single point of contacts to client supplier management teams
- Lead proposals and RFP response processes
- Set up agreements and contracts
- Align with product and services partners and other collaborators to service client needs
- Be the loudest voice for client satisfaction within the Syncordis organization!
We are looking for:
- At least 8 years of proven experience in a similar capacity in IT Services
- Prior experience in Temenos sales and account management is a very strong plus
- Fearless personality who is able to lead complex negotiations confidently
- Independent thinker who can also seamlessly fit into large bid teams
- Meticulous and numbers-oriented
Interested in this role?
Please send your application to email@example.com. We look forward to getting to know you!