Syncordis in a Nutshell
As LTI’s Temenos practice, Syncordis delivers high-quality end-to-end implementation and system integration projects. In addition, Syncordis offers complementary services such as regulated SaaS (PSF certified) and production support covering all Temenos products and surrounding third party systems.
It is Syncordis’ mission to drive digital excellence in the banking sector and help all clients realize the power of digital transformation while also providing a great place to work for all employees.
The Business Solution Consultant is an integral member of Syncordis’ Client Engagement team which is responsible for business development. You will work as part of a team assisting the overall Sales team in driving revenue by helping to qualify accounts, answering requests for information and requests for proposals, preparing and delivering solution-based product presentations and demonstrations as well as executing on customer proof of concepts.
You will also be interacting heavily with the Banking Solutions team, which is in charge of developing the Syncordis Banking Solutions Platform, to prepare demos, materials and stay up to date with latest enhancements and releases.
- Present the value of Syncordis and Temenos products to a variety of audiences from C-level to end users and all levels in between
- Provide banking expertise, product expertise, solution blueprints and system demos to prospective customers from C-Level through to end users
- Answer requests for information (RFIs) and for proposals (RFPs)
- Manage complex workshops of our Banking Solutions Platform across its full scope in general, addressing functional and technical requests in a sales flavor
- Prepare and deliver solution-based product presentations and demonstrations to customers
- Execute on customer proof of concepts (POCs)
- Gain respect as a trusted advisor, and help influence and make well executed systems presentations
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience required in the Banking industry, preferably with a bank and a banking software vendor, focused on global financial services
- Experience in retail banking, private wealth, finance, treasury, payments, lending, front office solutions, digital banking customer experience
- In-depth knowledge of the financial services industry e.g. trends, challenges, and innovations
- Functional experience gained in one or more of the following roles: front office, middle office or back office functions, product management, business analyst, system implementations of front office or back office systems
- Strong knowledge in banking products life cycle as well as good knowledge of banking applications, including business processes
- Very good abilities in all basic MS Office applications, able to create top-quality documents efficiently
- At ease with all computer operations and open to learning a few technical operations
- Experience in the selection and implementation of banking solutions in financial institutions; a banking software vendor or a system integrator is a distinct advantage
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills in English; French or other languages would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to present to an audience from C-Level to end user
- Must have the willingness to learn Temenos and Syncordis products and stay up to date with fast-paced changes
- Ability to work remotely as part of a strong core team as well as on own demonstrating quality initiative and ownership
- Must be open, flexible and creative in regard to time management and scheduling
- International travel within Europe and in Middle East and Asia Pacific, up to 50% is required for this role
Interested in this Luxembourg-based role?
Please send your application with Ref-Nr. BSC1120 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to getting to know you!