Syncordis in a Nutshell
As LTI’s Temenos practice, Syncordis delivers high-quality end-to-end implementation and system integration projects. In addition, Syncordis offers complementary services such as regulated SaaS (PSF certified) and production support covering all Temenos products and surrounding third party systems.
It is Syncordis’ mission to drive digital excellence in the banking sector and help all clients realize the power of digital transformation while also providing a great place to work for all employees.
- A key role in building client’s data repository utilizing a data lake and warehouse approach with significant input in architecture and design
- Engaging with business data stakeholders to take requirements, converting business questions to data and technical requirements.
- 3+ years of experience in a data engineer or business intelligence developer role
- Relational and non-relational databases (SQL, SQL Server, NoSQL)
- Advanced SQL skills/database querying skills
- Experience in data programming languages like Python, R. Any Java would be a plus
- Experience with ETL tools
- A working knowledge of theoretical data warehousing with awareness of modern data architectures and approaches
- Knowledge of data modelling, data transformation and reconciliation approaches
- Familiarity with Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka
- A flexible approach and ability to hit the ground running in a ground-zero environment
- Excellent and proactive communication skills to collaborate with leadership and the wider business and technical consultants
- The ability to manage workload, prioritise tasks and communicate problems rapidly with solutionsage
- Financial Services industry experience, specifically Banking
- DW/BI visualisation tools
- Experience of the full software/reporting lifecycle from planning and design through to deployment and maintenance
Interested in this London-based role?
Please send your application to email@example.com. We look forward to getting to know you!