Syncordis in a Nutshell
As LTI’s Temenos practice, Syncordis delivers high-quality end-to-end implementation and system integration projects. In addition, Syncordis offers complementary services such as regulated SaaS (PSF certified) and production support covering all Temenos products and surrounding third party systems.
It is Syncordis’ mission to drive digital excellence in the banking sector and help all clients realize the power of digital transformation while also providing a great place to work for all employees.
Defect Manager – DM1220
Years of experience
Minimum 12 years
- Should have in-depth knowledge in overall Banking process
- Should have good work experience in various T24 modules like, Securities, Derivatives, Treasury, TPH etc.
- Should have good understanding on T24 technical aspects advantage
Roles & Responsibilities
- Should have experience in working for a bank, financial institution and/or consultancy services company with demonstrable experience on understanding of Banking process and solutions
- Ability to understand the defects and categorize based on nature & priorities
- Should be able to provide solutions & close the tickets directly
- Guide the team/business users/client with efficient business solutions
- Full software lifecycle development experience, preferably in agile methodology
- Understanding of integration touch points and various integration patterns
- Should have good knowledge on product setup
- Should follow-up with team & have periodical review meetings
- Should own the defect status completely & furnish the dashboard status report to the users & client
- Ensure that the solution provided is the best among alternatives
- Distinguish between Change Requests and Enhancement during the entire project duration
- Deep understanding of solution behaviour and capabilities of the core / related modules behind the functional expertise
- Should be authorized to work in Luxembourg
- Very good written and oral communication skills to be able to coordinate with customers and present solutions clearly and precisely
- Self-motivated and a great team player with a can-do attitude
- Should be ready to accept challenges and responsibilities
- Very well organised, autonomous and able to find design solution
- Client facing skills and interpersonal skills to work with in high performing teams are essential
- High energy and enthusiasm, with strong commitment to exceeding client expectations
Interested in this Luxembourg-based role?
Please send your application with Ref-Nr. DM1220 to email@example.com. We look forward to getting to know you!