Syncordis in a Nutshell
As LTI’s Temenos practice, Syncordis delivers high-quality end-to-end implementation and system integration projects. In addition, Syncordis offers complementary services such as regulated SaaS (PSF certified) and production support covering all Temenos products and surrounding third party systems.
It is Syncordis’ mission to drive digital excellence in the banking sector and help all clients realize the power of digital transformation while also providing a great place to work for all employees.
Relevant T24 experience
Minimum 12 years
- LTA must apply advanced Implementation + Consultancy skills and Temenos T24 Technology Products knowledge to provide technical support and advice at all stages in the lifecycle of T24 product implementation and upgrade projects.
- The role also extends to offering short term, high value technical consultancy services to live clients to help ensure successful operational deployment and continued optimized usage of T24 products.
- An LTA is responsible for providing high level support and expertise across all technical aspects & architectural layers of the Temenos product suite throughout the stages of T24 product implementation projects.
- LTA focuses especially on more complex issues and provides guidance/coaching to less experienced personnel.
- LTA will work with clients or partners in leading all technical aspects of an implementation as part of the overall project delivery.
- LTA(s) typically guide a project team from a technical perspective to handle day to day challenges and owning the resolution of issues from the technical landscape as they arise.
- A strong information sharing contribution to technical team and input on Product and Process Improvement is also expected.
- Guides the technical and architectural aspects of Temenos T24 products in a client engagement, acting as an effective and trusted advisor to clients.
- Delivers High Value Consultancy services related to T24 products for Client engagements to maintain or improve reliability, stability, performance and ultimately client return on investment in T24 products
- Provides regular update and feedback to Project Supervisor on implementation success, potential delays and technical problems that may arise during implementation of T24 products to support continuous improvement of the products and implementation methodology
- Identifies technical risks and issues associated with the implementation of T24 products and develops effective mitigation or avoidance measures
- Provides clear and concise technical documentation for internal and external use
- Thrives to specialize in all T24 Technology Framework Products
- Achieves and Maintains highest proficiency level in and contributes to multiple competency areas of Core Technical and Technology & Architecture streams
- Performs such other duties, functions and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may from time to time be required
- Must have a broader understanding of T24 TAFJ architecture and end-to-end implementations
- Strong delivery mindset, customer focus, commitment to results and high-quality standards
- Experience in a front-end client facing role is a must
- Experience of working in or supporting T24 implementation projects adhering to standard T24 Implementation methodology is mandatory
- Should have work experience with respect to T24 product architecture, technical frameworks & deployment topologies
- Knowledge of networking components in enterprise landscape
- DBA level expertise or knowledge in at least one RDBMS (Oracle/MSSQL/SQL)
- Good understanding of digital & channel banking application & architecture
- Good knowledge of middleware components & ESB integration
- Knowledge of non-Transact products would also be an appreciable skillset
- Understanding of banking technical infrastructure to support T24 solutions
- Fully understand and be able to deploy the T24 Implementation Methodology
- Must have good understanding T24 COB (Close of Business) architecture & design
- Must have work experience in T24 system performance tuning
- Must be authorized to work in Luxembourg
- Very good written and oral communication skills to be able to coordinate with customers and present solutions clearly and precisely
- Self-motivated and a great team player with a can-do attitude • Should be ready to accept challenges and responsibilities • Should have client facing experience
- Very well organised, autonomous and able to find technical solutions
- High energy and enthusiasm, with strong commitment to exceeding client expectations
Interested in this Luxembourg-based role?
Please send your application to email@example.com. We look forward to getting to know you!