Syncordis in a Nutshell
As LTI’s Temenos practice, Syncordis delivers high-quality end-to-end implementation and system integration projects. In addition, Syncordis offers complementary services such as regulated SaaS (PSF certified) and production support covering all Temenos products and surrounding third party systems.
It is Syncordis’ mission to drive digital excellence in the banking sector and help all clients realize the power of digital transformation while also providing a great place to work for all employees.
Relevant T24 experience
Minimum 8 years
- Candidate should be based in Europe and open to frequent travelling within Europe
- Travel is a Mandatory Requirement
Should have good work experience & in-depth knowledge in the below Temenos-T24 modules. Temenos-T24 Product work experience is Mandatory.
- Structured Products (Syndicated Loans)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Should have good work experience on the design & configurations of Temenos-T24 products Derivatives & Syndicated Loans
- Should have experience in working for a bank, financial institution and/or consultancy services company with demonstrable experience on understanding of Banking process and solutions
- Ability to understand the client’s requirement clearly and articulate it into Functional Specification Document
- Full software lifecycle development experience, preferably in agile methodology
- Understanding of integration touch points and various integration patterns
- Should have good knowledge on product setup
- Identify the gaps from the Business Requirement Document
- Provide solutions for the gaps and prepare Functional Specification Document
- Own the Functional specification and provide walk-throughs to technical or development team
- Conduct training to the business users from the bank
- Assist the testing team in creating test cases for the requirement
- Ensure that the solution provided is the best among alternatives
- Provide status report to Project Manager for dashboard preparation at regular intervals as required by the project or client
- Identify the challenges in the middle of development and suggest changes to the client and get their concurrence
- Distinguish between Change Requests and Enhancement during the entire project duration
- Deep understanding of solution behaviour and capabilities of the core / related modules behind the functional expertise
- Must have valid authorization to work in Europe
- Should be based in Europe and open to frequent travelling within Europe
- Very good written and oral communication skills to be able to coordinate with customers and present solutions clearly and precisely
- Self-motivated and a great team player with a can-do attitude
- Should be ready to accept challenges and responsibilities
- Should have client facing experience
- Very well organised, autonomous, and able to find business solutions
- High energy and enthusiasm, with strong commitment to exceeding client expectations
- Should have experience in managing a team
Interested in this EMEA-based role?
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to getting to know you!