Syncordis in a Nutshell
As LTI’s Temenos practice, Syncordis delivers high-quality end-to-end implementation and system integration projects. In addition, Syncordis offers complementary services such as regulated SaaS (PSF certified) and production support covering all Temenos products and surrounding third party systems.
It is Syncordis’ mission to drive digital excellence in the banking sector and help all clients realize the power of digital transformation while also providing a great place to work for all employees.
Senior Business Consultants – Derivatives and Treasury – SBCDT1220
Years of experience
Minimum 10 years
Should have in-depth knowledge in any one of the below T24 modules:
Should have good understanding knowledge in the technical side of the product as well, which is a Mandatory requirement
Roles & Responsibilities
- Should have experience in working for a bank, financial institution and/or consultancy services company with demonstrable experience on understanding of Banking process and solutions
- Ability to understand the client’s requirement clearly and articulate it into Functional Specification Document.
- Full software lifecycle development experience, preferably in agile methodology
- Understanding of integration touch points and various integration patterns
- Should have good knowledge on product setup
- Identify the gaps from the Business Requirement Document
- Provide solutions for the gaps and prepare Functional Specification Document
- Own the Functional specification and provide walk-throughs to technical or development team
- Conduct training to the business users from the bank
- Assist the testing team in creating test cases for the requirement
- Ensure that the solution provided is the best among alternatives
- Provide status report to Project Manager for dashboard preparation at regular intervals as required by the project or client
- Identify the challenges in the middle of development and suggest changes to the client and get their concurrence
- Distinguish between Change Requests and Enhancement during the entire project duration
- Deep understanding of solution behaviour and capabilities of the core / related modules behind the functional expertise
- Any experience in channels, FCM/ALM, Insight and EU regulatory & compliance requirements will be an added advantage
- Experience in TAABS process, RFP responses, requirement gathering, Gap analysis workshops, Testing phase support, etc will be extremely useful
- Must be authorized to work in Luxembourg
- Very good written and oral communication skills to be able to coordinate with customers and present solutions clearly and precisely
- English required. French or other languages would be considered as an advantage
- Self-motivated and a great team player with a can-do attitude
- Should be ready to accept challenges and responsibilities
- Should have client facing experience
- Very well organised, autonomous and able to find business solutions
- High energy and enthusiasm, with strong commitment to exceeding client expectations
- Should have experience in managing a team
Interested in this Luxembourg-based role?
Please send your application with Ref-Nr. SBCDT1220 to email@example.com. We look forward to getting to know you!