Syncordis in a Nutshell
As LTI’s Temenos practice, Syncordis delivers high-quality end-to-end implementation and system integration projects. In addition, Syncordis offers complementary services such as regulated SaaS (PSF certified) and production support covering all Temenos products and surrounding third party systems.
It is Syncordis’ mission to drive digital excellence in the banking sector and help all clients realize the power of digital transformation while also providing a great place to work for all employees.
Triple’A Senior Consultant – TAPSC0421
Years of experience
Minimum 5 years
Dubai or Abu Dhabi
Roles & Responsibilities
As part of our Platform team, you will be responsible for:
- Business requirements collection from our clients
- Business workflow definition
- Solution design in collaboration with our clients and architects
- End-to-end implementation and coordination with development team
- Collaboration with other team members to ensure the global solution consistency
- Support of the clients during testing phases and productioncycle
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- IT Engineer or business equivalent degree
- At least 5 years of experience in the banking sector, wealth management or implementing Temenos Wealth Suite Front Office in a role of lead business analyst, functional architect or project manager
- Fluent in English
Skills and Experience
- Deep functional understanding of Triple A functions and data model (core and Channels)
- Understanding of integration technologies like WTX and / or OData
- Experience in Private banking and Wealth Management would be an asset
- Good communication skills
- Curiosity, ability to see the big picture and autonomous
- Ability to learn the client business and technical components of Temenos Wealth Suite Front Officeadvantage
Interested in this role?
Please send your application with Ref-Nr. TAPSC0421 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to getting to know you!