Syncordis in a Nutshell
As LTI’s Temenos practice, Syncordis delivers high-quality end-to-end implementation and system integration projects. In addition, Syncordis offers complementary services such as regulated SaaS (PSF certified) and production support covering all Temenos products and surrounding third party systems.
It is Syncordis’ mission to drive digital excellence in the banking sector and help all clients realize the power of digital transformation while also providing a great place to work for all employees.
The role of the Senior Technical Consultant is to be a trusted advisor to the clients and the project manager. The Technical Consultant is responsible for the design, delivery, and successful implementation of T24 technical and architecture solutions for our clients. In addition, a successful candidate should be able to support the clients with their technical solution design and development requirements including online and COB solutions, interface designs, infrastructure challenges and architecture design requirements. Successful candidates should have wider experience in technical aspect of delivery including quality control.
The main responsibility is to support the Project Management team to ensure that Technical designs and solutions are delivered within the timeframe and budget of the Project.
- This is NOT a T24 DEVELOPER Role, and the successful candidate will need to have broader experience than just Development work.
- At least 8-10+ years of industry experience of working for a bank, financial institution, IT vendor and/or consultancy services company with demonstrable experience in client facing and understanding of Banking process and solutions
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of demonstrable and related technical solutions design and development experience in T24 and Core Banking (Core, AA, Payments, Customer, Securities, Accounting, CRM, etc.) or Insight, TCIB, TPH, TAP, FCM (ALM), etc.
- Experience should be not limited to development experience only. Consultants should have T24 design and implementation experience and knowledge of related areas including a deep understanding of the overall T24 solution and the capabilities of the core / related modules within the technical solution.
- A strong and broad understanding of core T24 functional behavior, technical architecture, and technical components of multi-layer architecture
- Demonstrable hands-on experience of writing FSDs and IDDs as well as onsite customer facing experience in handling requirements gathering and solution design workshops.
- Desirable to have advance knowledge and hands on experience to be able to analyze and troubleshoot at least some of the infrastructure components like WebSphere, MQ, Oracle, Integration Framework, TOCFEE, TAFC, TAFJ, MSSQL, Linux, etc.
- Must have demonstrable experience on Interface design, development, and implementation at client sites. The candidate should be able to demonstrate understanding on the challenges and elements of robust design and delivery of a stable interface
- Essential to have defect analysis, bug fixing and testing support during the test phases (SIT/UAT) at customer sites
- A Broad understanding and experience on packaging, release management and configuration management should be available and be able to advise junior technical consultants and developers on implementing best practices to ensure quality deliverables
- Excellent customer facing skills, communication skills, writing/documentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to define and design architecture principals and solutions would be an added advantage
This role is London based but should be flexible to travel with in UK and Europe.
Skills & Experience
Overall Experience: Must have at minimum 10 years of experience across Banking and the wider Temenos product suite is mandatory. It is also essential over the period having worked on multiple T24 projects and to have implementation and/or business analysis experience with strong T24/Temenos products implementation experience.
Banking Domain experience: Must have deep banking domain experience and background. Demonstrable background and the understanding of the business in at least one of the main domain areas (Private, Wealth, Retail, Corporate, etc.). Banking background experience and background in at least 3 or more of Core banking, Lending, Deposits, Payments, Treasury & Wealth management, Asset and Securities, Financial Reporting/ Accounting and regulatory/compliance requirements of UK and Europe is essential.
T24/Temenos products knowledge: Desirable to have a wider understanding and background of T24 and Temenos product knowledge including implementation challenges, product design, requirement gathering, process re-engineering depth understanding of financial and banking processes.
Personal (soft skills):
- Good references on professional ethics and behaviour
- Self-motivated and a great team player with a can-do attitude.
- Very well organised and able to work autonomously.
- High energy and enthusiasm, with strong commitment to exceeding client expectations
- Very good written and oral communication skills to be able to coordinate with customers and present solutions clearly and precisely
- Excellent written and documentation skills with demonstrable experience to be able to write functional specifications and requirement specifications, etc
Interested in this London-based role?
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to getting to know you!