Syncordis in a Nutshell
As LTI’s Temenos practice, Syncordis delivers high-quality end-to-end implementation and system integration projects. In addition, Syncordis offers complementary services such as regulated SaaS (PSF certified) and production support covering all Temenos products and surrounding third party systems.
It is Syncordis’ mission to drive digital excellence in the banking sector and help all clients realize the power of digital transformation while also providing a great place to work for all employees.
Senior Techno-Functional Consultants – STFC1220
Years of experience
Minimum 8 years
- Comfortable in client facing & consulting role
- Should have good working knowledge in T24-Browser, design/develop screens, landing pages, user profiles etc.
- Should have good knowledge in any one of the below T24 module like Securities, Derivatives, Arrangement Architecture, Payments, Treasury
- Knowledge in TAFJ is an added advantage
Role & Responsibilities
- Should have good industry experience of working for a bank, financial institution, IT vendor and/or consultancy services company with demonstrable experience in client facing and understanding of Banking process and solutions
- Demonstrable and related technical solutions design and development experience in T24 and Core Banking (Core, AA, Payments, Customer, Securities, Accounting, CRM, etc) or Insight, TCIB, TPH, TAP, FCM (ALM), etc.
- Consultants should have design and implementation experience of T24 and related areas of expertise including deep understanding of overall T24 solution behavior and capabilities of the core / related modules behind the technical expertise
- Strong and broad understanding of core T24 functional behavior, technical architecture and technical components of multi-layer architecture
- Demonstrable hands on experience on writing TSDs, IDD and onsite customer facing experience in handling requirement gathering and solution design walk through sessions, etc.
- Must have demonstrable experience on Interface design, development and implementation at client sites. Candidate should be able to demonstrate understanding on the challenges and elements of robust design and delivery of a stable interface
- Essential to have defect analysis, bug fixing and testing support during the test phases (SIT/UAT) at customer sites
- Broad understanding and experience on packaging, release management and configuration management should be available and be able to advise junior technical consultants and developers on best practices and quality deliverables
- Ability to define and design architecture principals and solutions would be an added advantage
- Should be authorized to work in Luxembourg
- Very good written and oral communication skills to be able to coordinate with customers and present solutions clearly and precisely
- Self-motivated and a great team player with a can-do attitude
- Very well organised, autonomous and able to find design solution
- Should be ready to accept challenges and responsibilities
- Client facing skills and interpersonal skills to work with in high performing teams are essential
- High energy and enthusiasm, with strong commitment to exceeding client expectations
Interested in this Luxembourg-based role?
Please send your application with Ref-Nr. STFC1220 to email@example.com. We look forward to getting to know you!