As a fast-growing company and global Temenos end-to-end Delivery and Sales Partner, Syncordis is proud to empower financial institutions of all sizes across the globe to master their digital transformation programs.
Our mission is to make banking better by driving digital excellence and innovation while also providing an empowering, safe, and inclusive place to work for all employees.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Identify the gaps from the Business Requirement Document
- Provide solutions for the gaps and prepare Functional Specification Document
- Own the Functional specification and provide walk-throughs to technical or development team
- Conduct training to the business users from the bank
- Assist the testing team in creating test cases for the requirement
- Ensure that the solution provided is the best among alternatives
What This Role Requires
- Minimum experience: 8 Years
- Should have good work experience & in-depth knowledge in the below Temenos T24 modules. Temenos T24 Product work experience is mandatory
- Must have in-depth knowledge in Temenos T24 Securities module
- Must have good work experience in Securities Fees setup, Order flow, Transfers, Settlement, Taxes and Interfaces
- Full software lifecycle development experience, preferably in agile methodology
- Should have experience in working for a bank, financial institution and/or consultancy services company with demonstrable experience on understanding of Banking process and solutions
- Ability to understand the client’s requirement clearly and articulate it into Functional Specification Document
- Understanding of integration touch points and various integration patterns
- Should have good knowledge on product setup
- Good working knowledge in Corporate Actions is also mandatory
- Should have good work experience on the design & product configurations of Temenos-T24 Securities & Corporate Action modules
More About Syncordis
We are a people business and our Syncordians are the key to our success. An integral part of our DNA is our passion for IT Services, Consulting and Finance, our enthusiasm for collaborative work and going the extra mile for our clients.
We also deeply believe that everyone should be treated equally, according to the same rules and principles regardless of their race, disability, gender, and sexual orientation. EDI (Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion) is an integral part of #TheSyncordisWay.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, diverse, and international
environment, and are looking for a place to follow a career path that suits your needs, you have come to the right place!
Interested in this role?
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to getting to know you!