As a fast-growing company and global Temenos end-to-end Delivery and Sales Partner, Syncordis is proud to empower financial institutions of all sizes across the globe to master their digital transformation programs.
Our mission is to make banking better by driving digital excellence and innovation while also providing an empowering, safe, and inclusive place to work for all employees.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Analyze and document gaps between the Banking processes and Triple’A
- Prepare technical, create user stories
- Reproduce the Banking processes in Triple’A
- Support the development team with further explanation about the gaps
- Replication of defects with issue tracking and documentation
- Align with various client teams on possible impacts of new applicative or business processes
What This Role Requires
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience as Triple’A Core consultant in the financial industry, preferred Private Banking
- Understanding of Banking processes, preferably Private Banking
- Experience with TAP Core configuration and customization: Analysis, Performance, Strategies, Ordering processes, Core – Channels interaction, …
- Understand the Banking processes in general and capable to discuss and challenge the processes with the Bank
- Temenos Implementation Methodology (TIM) practice
- Experience with Agile projects
- Experience with Back Office solution
- Communicative team player with solution-oriented working style
- Must have valid authorization to work in Europe/Switzerland
- Should be based in Zurich (preferred)
More About Syncordis
We are a people business and our Syncordians are the key to our success. An integral part of our DNA is our passion for IT Services, Consulting and Finance, our enthusiasm for collaborative work and going the extra mile for our clients.
We also deeply believe that everyone should be treated equally, according to the same rules and principles regardless of their race, disability, gender, and sexual orientation. EDI (Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion) is an integral part of #TheSyncordisWay.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, diverse, and international
environment, and are looking for a place to follow a career path that suits your needs, you have come to the right place!
Interested in this role?
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to getting to know you!