Syncordis in a Nutshell
As LTI’s Temenos practice, Syncordis delivers high-quality end-to-end implementation and system integration projects. In addition, Syncordis offers complementary services such as regulated SaaS (PSF certified) and production support covering all Temenos products and surrounding third party systems.
It is Syncordis’ mission to drive digital excellence in the banking sector and help all clients realize the power of digital transformation while also providing a great place to work for all employees.
Test Manager – TM1220
Years of experience
Minimum 10 years
- Should have good managerial capabilities & relevant work experience
- Should have experience in managing a team
- Should have good knowledge on impact analysis & product integrations
- Negotiating the ongoing purpose and deliverables of the test effort
- Ensuring the appropriate planning and management of the test resources
- Assessing the progress and effectiveness of the test effort
- Advocating the appropriate level of quality by the resolution of important Defects
- Advocating an appropriate level of testability focus in the software development process
- Knowledge in T24 modules is an added advantage
Roles & Responsibilities
- Should be good at analyzing requirement (implicit and explicit)
- Ability to do impact analysis
- Should have good knowledge of designing test scenarios and test cases, create test plans and strategies
- Should have good knowledge on Integration testing and UAT concepts
- Knowledge in Test management tools HP-ALM is an added advantage
- Identify the criticality of the test scenarios and cases for prioritization
- Own the Test scenarios/Test case document, Execution run-book, Management Reporting etc.
- Conduct training to the team on T24 modules and enrich them with the functional users from the bank
- Adhere to the client’s defect management policy and adopt to the system
- Liaise with the development team to get the fix for defects raised on time with quality
- Provide status report to client at regular intervals as required by the project or client
- Identify the challenges in the middle of test phase and suggest changes to the client and get their concurrence
- Ensure that each testing phase is properly closed out with a closure report
- Should have good knowledge of defect life cycle
- Should be authorized to work in Luxembourg
- Very good written and oral communication skills to be able to coordinate with customers and present solutions clearly and precisely
- Self-motivated and a great team player with a can-do attitude
- Should be ready to accept challenges and responsibilities
Interested in this Luxembourg-based role?
Please send your application with Ref-Nr. TM1220 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to getting to know you!