As a fast-growing company and global Temenos end-to-end Delivery and Sales Partner, Syncordis is proud to empower financial institutions of all sizes across the globe to master their digital transformation programs. Our mission is to make banking better by driving digital excellence and innovation while also providing an empowering, safe, and inclusive place to work for all employees.
Syncordis is a people business and our Syncordians are the key to our success.
An integral part of our DNA is our passion for IT Services, Consulting and Finance, our enthusiasm for collaborative work and going the extra mile for our clients. But we also regularly give back by supporting charities that are close to our heart. If you thrive in a fast-paced, diverse, and international environment, and are looking for a place to follow a career path that suits your needs, you have come to the right place!
Syncordis France is currently looking for enthusiastic and versatile Consultants to join our Paris office and help our customers master their digital transformation programs!
We offer training and mentoring programs to help each consultant in their career boost!
As you will participate to the products’ development but also to the ongoing and corrective maintenance of our clients’ information systems, your main responsibilities will be the following:
Your Main Responsibilities
- Help our clients define the needs, understand client’s requirements clearly and create studies with analysis of clients’ needs
- Analyze, identify, and document the gaps from the Business Requirement Document and provide solutions, provide walk-throughs to technical team
- Collaborate with the different projects’ stakeholders
- Contribute to the topics which have an impact on several application domains
- Participate to incidents’ analysis from the clients
- Create and deliver engagements and presentations meeting clients’ requirements and projects
- Participation to clients’ meetings and presentations
- Create and share synthetic presentations about analysis follow-up
What This Role Requires
- First experience within the banking industry
- Knowledge of Temenos Transact core banking software
- Good knowledge of banking environment, processes and payments
- Agile methods knowledge is an asset
- Be client and service-oriented
- Excellent level of both French and English
- Excellent communication skills with good ability for client facing
- Great team player with a can-do attitude
More About Syncordis
We are a people business and our Syncordians are the key to our success. An integral part of our DNA is our passion for IT Services, Consulting and Finance, our enthusiasm for collaborative work and going the extra mile for our clients.
We also deeply believe that everyone should be treated equally, according to the same rules and principles regardless of their race, disability, gender, and sexual orientation. EDI (Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion) is an integral part of #TheSyncordisWay.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, diverse, and international
environment, and are looking for a place to follow a career path that suits your needs, you have come to the right place!
Interested in this role?
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to getting to know you!