Transact (Temenos T24) Consultants – all levels of experience – Luxembourg
As part of LTIMindtree’s “Banking Transformation Practice – powered by Syncordis”, we are proud to fully support banks and financial institutions of all sizes on their digital transformation journey in this fast-paced environment. For over 25 years, we have delivered excellence in end-to-end implementation projects for banking solutions and go the extra mile to enable our clients to leverage their capabilities and innovative power to shape the future of banking.
An integral part of our DNA is our passion for IT Services, Consulting and Finance and our enthusiasm for collaborative work. With +1,000 trained Consultants in our 10 offices worldwide, people are the key to our success. As the leading-industry expert and through our unique training and mentoring programs, our mission is to make YOU the key player in the digital transformation of tomorrow’s bank.
In line with LTIMindtree Group values, we are deeply committed to building an aware, inclusive, and diverse working environment for all our employees.
Ready to find your future-leading roles in Consulting? Embrace Your future now with our Banking Transformation Practice to #futurefastertogether!
What we offer
We are currently looking for versatile Transact (T24) consultants to join our Luxembourg office and help our customers master their digital transformation programs. We offer training and mentoring programs to help each consultant in their career boost!
Your key missions
As you will participate to the products’ development but also to the ongoing and corrective maintenance of our clients’ information systems, your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Help our clients define the needs, understand client’s requirements clearly and create studies with analysis of clients’ needs
- Analyze, identify, and document the gaps from the Business Requirement Document and provide solutions, provide walk-throughs to technical team
- Collaborate with the different projects’ stakeholders
- Contribute to the topics which have an impact on several application domains
- Participate to incidents’ analysis from the clients
- Create and deliver engagements and presentations meeting clients’ requirements and projects
- Participation to clients’ meetings and presentations
- Create and share synthetic presentations about analysis follow-up
- First experience within the banking industry
- Knowledge of Temenos T24 (Transact) core banking software
- Good knowledge of banking environment, processes and payments
- Agile methods knowledge is an asset
- Be client and service-oriented
- Excellent level of both French and English
- Excellent communication skills with good ability for client facing
- Great team player with a can-do attitude
Starting an interview process with us, you will have a first conversation with our Recruitment team to tackle your professional project, your expectations and so we can tell you more about our company. You will then get a feedback to confirm the additional interviews with our consulting team and manager, including a live business case to assess your consulting behavior, ability and mindset.
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI)
EDI is an integral part of our company values. We also deeply believe that everyone should be treated equally, according to the same rules and principles regardless of their race, disability, gender, and sexual orientation.
Interested in this role?
Please send your application to email@example.com. We look forward to getting to know you!