Syncordis in a Nutshell
As LTI’s Temenos practice, Syncordis delivers high-quality end-to-end implementation and system integration projects. In addition, Syncordis offers complementary services such as regulated SaaS (PSF certified) and production support covering all Temenos products and surrounding third party systems.
It is Syncordis’ mission to drive digital excellence in the banking sector and help all clients realize the power of digital transformation while also providing a great place to work for all employees.
Triple’A Consultants – All levels – TAPC1220
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the end-to-end implementation of Triple A for Syncordis clients
- Handle day-to-day incidents and support requests for Temenos‘ products
- Assist and challenge client’s teams in their usage of the system and the way they raise requests
- Be a trusted advisor for the clients
- Execute tasks in the respect of the client data protection rules
- Manage small teams (task assignment and follow-up, workload balance management, appraisals, etc.)
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- IT Engineer or any equivalent degree
- Between 5 and 10 years of experience in the banking sector
- ITIL certification is an asset
- Fluent in English; French, German or Spanish are big assets
Skills & Experience
- Comprehensive business and technical skill set
- Expertise in problem analyzing and solving for Temenos products
- Deep understanding of Triple A product
- Hands-on Unix/Linux experience with tools and utilities
- Scripting knowledge in either bash or similar
- SQL know-how in DML/CRUD and DDL
- Ability to develop strong relationships, both externally with clients and internally with teams implementing projects
- Able to work in a challenging environment (multitasking and prioritization skills)
- Very good communication skills and ability to adapt speech to different targets (strategic, tactical, operational)
- Curiosity, ability to see the big picture and autonomous
Interested in this Luxembourg-based role?
Please send your application to email@example.com. We look forward to getting to know you!