Syncordis is a global banking consultancy company supporting more than 100 clients succeed in a converging world. Together with our parent company LTI Infotech, we operate over 10 countries. We go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital banking transformation ambitions with Temenos Banking Solution together with Syncordis expert Banking Consultancy and implementation services.
We are looking for a sales superstar in Core Banking and IT Services to join our growing team with strong network and relationships in UK and Ireland Banking/Financial services market. Dynamic and entrepreneurial individual who can take the control to grow the portfolio and work together with Syncordis and Temenos sales teams to grow the business. Successful candidate should be able to demonstrable track record of high performance in opening new logos and new business.
Sales Director Temenos Services for UK and Ireland OR Nordics
Syncordis team based in London
Roles & Responsibilities
- New Business Development within UK/Ireland Banking and Financial Services clients for Temenos and Digital Banking Services
- Develop a deep understanding of your clients/prospects business goals, competition, growth plans and obstacles
- Accessing C-Level, Director level contacts within target accounts and target prospects
- Play a trusted advisory role to customers and prospects and provide thought leadership & IT/ Business transformation recommendations
- Manage the pre-sales process with clients and provide the leadership throughout the sales-cycle from initial qualification to closure of the deal.
- Implement sales & pipeline building market strategies into key accounts
- Lead generation via targeted outbound account prospection and calling on marketing-generated/inbound leads
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years’ experience in IT product / Services sales with Banking and IT services in UK or Ireland with strong market awareness
- A good understanding of the digital banking ecosystem and products
- Ability to manage complex and lengthy sales cycles
- The ability to identify client requirements, challenges, and develop creative solutions in close collaboration with clients and relevant business practice teams
- The ability to effectively and persuasively communicate with Fortune 500 decision makers (typically SVP level)
- A demonstrable track record of high performance in opening new logos
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Experience creating complex client proposals
- An entrepreneurial mindset and practice: you enjoy working as part of a small team, rapidly iterating on strategy, and getting your hands dirty to build something great
- Excellent network within the Ireland C-level leaders in the Financial Services sector
You will stand out if you have the following
- Having Temenos or Core Banking solutions experience is definitely an advantage
- Ability to demonstrate Cloud and SaaS sales track record in financial services sector
Your Place of Work
London, Dublin or Copenhagen
If you can demonstrate that you have the skills and experience together with personality and attitude what we are looking for, please send your CV using either reference number SDTS-UK/IRE1120 or SDTS-NOR1120 to email@example.com.