Syncordis is a fast growing and leading Temenos Implementation Services Partner, specialising in core banking transformation projects and production system support services with an unmatched success.
We know that our success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive.
Syncordis is looking for several talented senior business consultants with strong background on T24 and Temenos products and banking business knowledge / experience in Retail, Corporate or Private Wealth background.
Are you enthusiastic, good team player and motivated with a can-do attitude? We are looking for candidates that are passionate, well organised, autonomous and committed to the highest standard of customer service.
Senior Business Consultants
Senior Business Consultant is to be trusted partner to clients and be responsible for design, delivery and implementation of business solutions and process improvements of the projects successfully. Business consultants are required to support the client business requirements and be able to design and propose business solutions that will be in line with product capabilities and best fit for customer expectations. Senior Business consultants should have good business background and product knowledge of related business processes of the areas of expertise and to be able propose suitable solutions and challenge the customer requirements where appropriate.
Main responsibility is towards project management team to ensure project design, delivery timelines and cost aspects are well supported with in the project.
- At least 10+ years of industry experience of working for a bank, financial institution and/or consultancy services company with demonstrable experience on understanding of Banking process and solutions
- Must have at least 7-10 years of demonstrable and related experience in T24, TAP and other Temenos products with broad and deep understanding of solution behaviour and capabilities of the core / related modules behind the functional expertise
- Demonstrable experience working for vendor, customer or consultancy company at client facing environment in requirement gathering, process design, solution design and concept designs for target solutions
- Demonstrable experience of creating design specifications (BRD, FSD, Process Documents, etc) to be able to walkthrough customers and business experts on target solutions to agree on proposed solutions
- Demonstrable experience of working with technical teams to be able to explain the solutions, design principals and be able to support through the process to deliver quality solutions to the customers
- Experience and expertise in at least some of the areas from T24 Core, Payments (FP, CHAPS, BACS, SEPA, etc), Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Wealth management, Securities, Financial reporting & Accounting, Treasury & Capital Markets, Trade finance, Process workflow, AA, Cash pooling, position management, multi company, etc
- Any experience in Channels, FCM/ALM, Insight and UK regulatory & compliance requirements will be an added advantage
- Experience in TAABS process, RFP responses, requirement gathering, Gap analysis workshops, Testing phase support, etc will be extremely useful
This role is London based but should be flexible to travel with in UK and Europe (Visa will be arranged where required).
Candidate should be available within 30-60 days notice (flexible) with rights to legally work in UK.
Salary will be based on experience from £60K to £75K.
If you can demonstrate that you have the skills and experience together with personality and attitude what we are looking for, please send you CV to email@example.com.