Syncordis is a fast growing and leading Temenos Implementation Services Partner, specialising in core banking transformation projects and production system support services with an unmatched success.
We know that our success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive.
Syncordis is looking for several talented senior technical consultants with strong background on T24 and Temenos products and banking business knowledge / experience in Retail, Corporate or Private Wealth background.
Are you enthusiastic, good team player and motivated with a can-do attitude? We are looking for candidates that are passionate, well organised, autonomous and committed to the highest standard of customer service.
Senior Technical Consultants
Senior Technical Consultant is to be trusted advisor to the clients and the project manager. Technical Consultants is responsible for design, delivery and successful implementation of technical and architecture solutions of the projects. Technical consultants should be able to support the clients with their technical solution design and development requirements including online and COB solutions, interface designs, infrastructure challenges and architecture design requirements to ensure customer expectations are achieved. Successful candidates should have wider experience in technical aspect of delivery including quality control.
Main responsibility is towards project management team to ensure project design, delivery timelines and cost aspects are well supported with in the project.
- At least 10+ years of industry experience of working for a bank, financial institution, IT vendor and/or consultancy services company with demonstrable experience in client facing and understanding of Banking process and solutions.
- Must have at least 7-10 years of demonstrable and related technical solutions design and development experience in T24 (Core, AA, Payments, Customer, Securities, Accounting, CRM, etc) or Insight, TCIB, TPH, TAP, FCM (ALM), etc.
- Experience should be not limited to development experience. Consultants should have design and implementation experience of T24 and related areas of expertise including deep understanding of overall T24 solution behaviour and capabilities of the core / related modules behind the technical expertise.
- Strong and broad understanding of core T24 functional behaviour, technical architecture and technical components of multi-layer architecture.
- Demonstrable hands on experience on writing FSDs, IDD and onsite customer facing experience in handling requirement gathering and solution design walk through sessions, etc.
- Desirable to have advance knowledge and hands on experience to be able to analyse and troubleshoot at least some of the infrastructure components like WAS, MQ, Oracle, TOCFEE, TAFC, TAFJ, MSSQL, Linux, etc.
- Must have demonstrable experience on Interface design, development and implementation at client sites. Candidate should be able to demonstrate understanding on the challenges and elements of robust design and delivery of a stable interface.
- Essential to have defect analysis, bug fixing and testing support during the test phases (SIT/UAT) at customer sites.
- Broad understanding and experience on packaging, release management and configuration management should be available and be able to advise junior technical consultants and developers on best practices and quality deliverables.
- Very good customer facing skills, communication skills, writing/documentation and interpersonal skills to work with in high performing teams is essential.
- Ability to define and design architecture principals and solutions would be an added advantage.
This role will be based in UK / Denmark but should be flexible to travel with in UK and Europe (Visa will be arranged where required).
Candidate should be available within 30-60 days’ notice (flexible) with rights to legally work in UK / Denmark.
Salary will be Competitive
If you can demonstrate that you have the skills and experience together with personality and attitude what we are looking for, please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.