Syncordis is looking for several talented principal business consultants with strong team leader and coaching skills specialized in either Retail, Corporate or Private Wealth.
Are you enthusiastic , motivated with a can do attitude? We are looking for team players that are passionate , well organised , autonomous and committed to the highest standard of costumer care.
The Principal Business Consultant is responsible for coordinating and ensuring successful implementation of their functional area of expertise. The Principal Business Consultant plays the role of interface between the project team and the client and ensures that all actions are taken to fully satisfy the client’s functional needs in their business/functional domain. The Principal Business Consultant is also responsible for providing guidance and coaching to less experienced consultants.
- Recognised as specialist on complex functional and business matters. Works independently and in collaborative nature. Has completely master business skills required to accomplish the job. Provide guidance, coaching and advice to less experienced consultants. Individual with a customer focus who has developed the acumen to cultivate and build lasting customer relations.Analyze and validate all client business requirements and relate them to TEMENOS T24 capability.
- Review client organization, processes and workflows and propose of a ‘post-picture’ to maximize the benefit from TEMENOS T24.Validate all functional decisions for the projects to ensure optimum utilization of TEMENOS T24.
- Provide consultancy and advice to clients and Syncordis consultants on matters related to the implementation of TEMENOS T24.Define and validate customization needs for TEMENOS T24 as per agreed business definitions.
- Coordinate with the support team to ensure that the product problems identified are understood and resolved.Run workshops to meet specific project needs.
- Provide assistance to the Project Manager, for the planning and conduct all aspects of the implementation of TEMENOS T24.Supervise, if and when needed, over specific functional parts of the implementation plan.
- Educational & Proficiency level: Professional with a minimum of seven years of experience in Finance and in T24 banking software consultancy.
- Technical knowledge: In depth understanding of financial and banking processes, like Credits, Accounting, Treasury, Asset Management, Securities, Payments,Trade Finance, Retail. IT oriented: knowledge of T24 banking software application.
- Others: This job involves complex activities demanding considerable coordination to effectively achieve the jobs end results. Awareness of other jobs in the project team is necessary as the job activities either influence or are influenced by these.
Application in French and English will be accepted.